Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Though its capital, San Jose, is home to cultural institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity. Roughly a quarter of its area is made up of protected jungle, teeming with wildlife including spider monkeys and quetzal birds.
Now; you’ve known where it is and all that! So, it’s the most elegant and beautiful place to visit once in a lifetime. You should must add the following things in your bucket list!🪣
1. If you’re a fan of hiking and you’re adventurous and plus you get hot spring. Would you miss that opportunity? No, right! So introducing you the ARENAL VOLCANO which is an active volcano btw! 😉 You can have a thrilling experience there.
2. Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio it’s a great beach to spend your weekend here. Though they have a diverse wildlife. You can stock your photos up with some good sunset pictures. ( I am a sunset person😩🥺) So, give it a try. Because why not!
3. Playa Conchal. Another BEAUTEA of this nation! Just go for it.
Therefore we add up some things here, you should keep in mind. Like do’s and don’ts
- Don’t tip.
- Don’t hike in the rainforest off of any marked paths!
- Don’t plan a vacation to Costa Rica during the Christmas and Easter holidays.
- Don’t pick plants or hunt for seashells.
- Don’t be surprised.
- Don’t skimp out by not paying for a local naturalist guide.
- Leave valuables unattended. Unfortunately, one of the most common crimes in Costa Rica is theft.
- Don’t skip out mosquito repellent!
Most important thing to avoid is Rainiest Months. As we said, many areas of Costa Rica are very nice during much of the rainy season. But if you have just a week or two to get away, there are certain times of year you’ll want to avoid. The rainiest months in general are September and October.
Well; that’s it for today. ¡MUCHAS GRACIAS!( THANKYOU SO MUCH)
keep on reading;)