Mexico is a place known for it’s beauty and delicious tacos and more! So glad you’re reading this keep reading to know about the Tips!❤ For more information about Mexico you can click on the following link:-
So, let’s get started!
1. Mexicans generally stand close together when conversing. … Mexicans often “hold” a gesture (a handshake, a squeeze of the arm, a hug) longer than Americans and Canadians do. Don’t stand with your hands on your hips; this signifies anger. It is considered rude to stand around with your hands in your pockets. So, you’ve learned the main thing;)
2.Don’t drink the tap water.
I don’t know what to say further! Just DON’T drink the TAP water or any drink with Ice in it. Always carry your water bottle with you;)
3. Don’t reach for the Hot sauce!
Stomach problems and diarrhea are common problems to the visitors in Mexico! So just go slow until your Stomach is ready for it;)
4. Don’t miss out on the markets!
Markets are the cultural and economic center of life in many Mexican communities and are a great place to find amazing food, clothing, jewelry and handicrafts. If your Spanish is up to speed you should try your hand at haggling. Let the merchant offer the price, then counter with a lower number.
5. Do try the TEQUILA! the national drink of México.
Cerveza is popular, though, and there are plenty to choose from, including Modelo, Tecate, Victoria and Sol, among others. “SALUD”🍻
6. You should know some basic Spanish phrases!
- Hello – Hola
- Goodbye – Adiós
- Please – Por favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- Cheers – Salud
- With permission (for when you need to get past someone) – Con permiso
- Do you speak English? – ¿Habla inglés?
That’s for now! Adios amigos💥